Project Description

Freestanding gable-fronted limestone Roman Catholic basilica-style church, built c.1856, having eight-bay nave, canted apse with single-bay side walls, side aisles and quadruple side chapels. Pitched roof to nave and chapels and lean-to roofs to side aisles, slated throughout. Replacement UPVC gutters, hoppers and downpipes. Ashlar limestone walls with Portland stone dressings, and three-tier entrance gable over chamfered limestone plinth course to base.